Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
AWA - The Well Armed Woman - Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM
Syracuse Pistol Club - Clubhouse
8042 Henry Clay Blvd.
Liverpool, NY 13090
Well Armed Women Monthly Meeting
This is the monthly AWA - The Well Armed Woman Meeting. Membership in AWA/TWAW is required to attend meeting.
For membership info contact:
Reservations are Required
The group meets monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6:00pm-8:00pm in the clubhouse at the Syracuse Pistol Club. The clubhouse will be closed to the general membership during those hours.
There are over 200 chapters nationwide that help to create opportunities for women to learn and grow as shooters!
AWA/TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
• Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
• Developing gun handling skills
• Building defensive gun skills and awareness
• Developing confidence
• Networking with women of like interests
• Meeting new people/socializing
• Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
• Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
• Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
• Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
• Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women